Monday, February 16, 2009

Please remain calm

I am updating the blog and reformatting it. KateCo is looking to take this venture in a new direction now that the winter of my discontent is ending. You shall be returned to your regularly scheduled programming in short order.

Oh, also, Ezra:
Yo momma so stupid she took an intelligence test and did not score very well at all! I think it was something akin to 15th percentile. Could have been less.

3 comments:

Ezra Fox said...

Kate, that is wholly distressing. I will have to talk to my momma about her poor test scores. However, I still have only good things to say about yo momma. In fact, yo momma is so kind and virtuous that she donates blood every six weeks.

ChOuelle said...

waaah!!
where is all your stuff?!
im NOT remaining calm (and not "clam" as i just typed before) at all...

Poster Child said...

Ooooh, fine; take the high road, Ezra. As Christian Bale would say 'Good for you.'

Charlene: I will be returning the archive soon. I may cut the posts down a bit though for space.