I know I kinda sorta promised (2) people I would have a post up tonight, but I am not finished with it yet and I want to go to the gym before it closes...I am afraid I spent most of my day off watching certain Naval Criminal Investigative Shows which shall remain nameless...
Anyhow, it will be up possibly past your bedtime or sometime...after...that. In the meantime, I leave you with this small window into my life:
I once took three separate people on a first date to the same Wes Anderson film. I liked the movie that much. The people I went on the dates with...that is another story.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WHICH wes anderson film is the question. the royal tenenbaums? i thought so.
Sadly, I was in high school when The Royal Tenenbaums came out. So, while I DID indeed go see it on a date, I was hooked at the time.
Well then i will still be waiting... it better be good!
Darjeeling limited?
Go Ziva David!
Post a Comment