I'ma teach yo kids!
It shows what is different between us... you countdown until you leave, i countdown until i ARRIVE.Funny, ne?!
The difference is that I am too dumb and impatient to figure out the math so went the easier route rather than think of time zones. This I think is true--that I am much lazier and less proactive than you are.
woo hooooo!
or just less obsessive. go figure.have a safe flight.
I can't handle the suspense...
You gonna move to a new blog?Keep me posted...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It shows what is different between us... you countdown until you leave, i countdown until i ARRIVE.
Funny, ne?!
The difference is that I am too dumb and impatient to figure out the math so went the easier route rather than think of time zones. This I think is true--that I am much lazier and less proactive than you are.
woo hooooo!
or just less obsessive. go figure.
have a safe flight.
I can't handle the suspense...
You gonna move to a new blog?
Keep me posted...
Post a Comment